Nav Menu 1
Dart SHP Ford small block
8.200" (302 Mains)
9.500" (2.750" Mains)
Aftermarket block Bore Size
Block Machining Options
Full CNC race preperation of a 4 bolt aftermarket block. [Add $950.00]Includes Deck equalization Squared off of main centerline, CNC stroker clearancing align honing of the mains, boring and multi stage torque plate honing of the cylinders, finishing of the lifter bores, installation of premium one piece cam bearings, deck dowels, trans dowels, an oil filter adapter and is painted VHT High Temp gloss black. Contact a sales rep for your bore requirements and other options.
The SHP Ford Block is tailored to the most popular performance and racing applications. 8.2" (302) or 9.5" deck heights are available, as well as 4.000" or 4.125" siamesed cylinder bores, which can be safely bored to 4.185". The valley is machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and retainer (spider). The Ford SHP block is the perfect block for those looking to get more out of their motor than a stock block can provide.
- Brand new precision machined cast iron block.
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures.
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to the main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
- Available with 302 (8.200") deck height or 351 Windsor (9.500") style.
- Provisions for OE roller lifters, dog bones and spider.
- Siamese bores 4.000" or 4.125" (unfinished) with extra thick cylinder walls.
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
- Blind tapped head bolt holes prevent water leaks.
- Steel 4 bolt main caps on #2, 3 and 4 with splayed outer bolts. 2 bolt main caps on #1 and 5.
- Can use most stock components and accessories.